sFoundation has developed, in conjunction with our AccelScore, a point-in-time investor-and-startup-focused due diligence process. We call it the AngelScore.
A startup will have a score between 0 and 1500.
This 15-attribute due diligence process measures the essential components of a startup:
Products and Services
Marketing and Sales
- Risk Analysis
Funding Needs and Terms
For individual investors who are mainly family offices, venture capitalists, corporate investors, or institutional investors, we offer a regular due diligence report, a summary report, and the final AngelScore. This score is customizable, and can be weighted to your specific needs.
For a startup, we offer you guidance into the due diligence process of the investor community.
Benefits for investors:
1. To augment your current due diligence process.
2. Startups that are ready for investment right away.
3. A detailed report about each startup.
4. A score as a standard guidepost.
5. A score that measures both the qualitative and quantitative factors.
6. Takes the many guesswork out of evaluating any startups.
7. Can make decisions on any startups quickly.
8. Saves time.
Benefits for startups:
1. Understand what investors are looking for.
2. Know how not to waste investors' precious time.
3. Provide precise information for any investors.
4. Shorten the length of time in any investors' due diligence process.
5. Provide investors' peace of mind.
6. Experience the due diligence process.
Please email us if you have any questions.